Alright folks - I know how you guys like competing with each other... and I know how much more you like free crap sooooo we are unveiling a video testimonial contest! First place winner gets a free month membership... and all submissions get a free week!
Here's the rules:
1) The video has to be less than 45 seconds long.
2) The video needs to be e-mailed to email@example.com by the end of April.
3) Submission is taken as permission to all rights to the video including its reproduction, editing, and dissemination.
4) Do not directly post videos to our facebook - we have to review them (no, we don't trust you highly inappropriate people).
5) We will be posting the most creative and entertaining submissions as they arrive!
Ideally the video will be in the same style as "The Office" or "Epic Meal Time." Feel free to be creative - but do try and be relatively appropriate...
The evening bootcamp on the 18th of Feb is now full. We still have room in the morning and on March 12th (TThS).
The boot camp on the 29th is super full! Also, the evening (6pm) MWF beginning the 18th of Feb is nearly full too!
From now on our 5:30 a.m. classes will be on MWF rather than TThF.
Cool, now that all the other bootcamps are full we've begun registration for the February 18th MWF morning and evening classes! Get 'em while they're hot! Also - regular classes at 5:30 will be switching days from Tues Thurs Fri to MWF also!
Please let us know if you are coming to class by SIGNING UP! Otherwise you can go run 5 laps around the block while our attack dog Blue chases you.